Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Last Day Aiding in the Second Grade

Today was my last day aiding for the second grade classroom. The kids made me a book called "What Miss RJ Needs to Know..." It has a bunch of advice for when I have my own classroom, and some of the advice was just hilarious.

One student wrote "Make sure you know what to do during a fire drill."

Another student wrote "... and make sure you have a lot of money." <--- Right, cause we all know how much money teachers make! :)

Most of the others wrote about how I should decorate the classroom pretty and have a lot of books.


Some of the kids even made me cards, read me stories, and Mrs. M had to run out for a few minutes so I got to read a book to all of them.


It was a great last day, and I hope my future class is as wonderful as they all were.




No comments:

Post a Comment