Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SITS!

I saw Sneaker Teacher (http://sneakerteacher.blogspot.com/) post an entry about SITS and had to check it out. Sneaker Teacher's blogs and posts are always so great, and after checking this out, I knew I wanted to be apart of it.


http://www.thesitsgirls.com/ <--- It'll be great meeting other women who are teachers, student teachers, or wanting to be teachers! I'm excited to join and hope I can get a lot of help from others and maybe help others who may have questions that I can answer.


4 comments:

  1. Welcome to SITS! It's a great place to meet many different bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post about SITS!

    I know that you will enjoy being a part of this vibrant community of bloggers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well come on back by! Seems it's been awhile since you've last posted. Just start out by roll-calling. You'd be surprised at who will stop by!

    I'm here as part of the Welcomista Wagon to come by and say hello! We are so glad that you joined and hope we see you around!

    ReplyDelete